We are really lucky to have this opportunity to present our monetization platform SOCIFI in our new home town, in San Francisco. Don’t miss your chance to meet us in the city that lives for technology and make sure this event is highlighted in your diary: April 21-22, 2015 / Wifi Innovation Summit, San Francisco, California
It’s been almost a year since our first WiFi Summit. In that time many amazing things have happened. SOCIFI’s been devoting most of the energy to work hard on developing new features that we are happy present you at the Summit.
Talking about the time, we really love the Summit’s motto: The best time to get involved in Wi-Fi was 15 years ago. The second best time is now!
And just now SOCIFI is ready to change the world of free WiFi monetization!
Here’s what the summit will be covering this year:
Thought leadership by carriers & analysts:
- Entering the Wi-Fi Age: Insights from the world’s leading analysts
- Are MNOs finally embracing Wi-Fi? Wi-Fi Calling, CellSpots, Wi-Fi Offload, & more
- Will MSOs disrupt mobile with ‘homespots’ & Hotspot 2.0?
- Meet a new breed of service providers going ‘Wi-Fi First’
Tackling the big business & technology issues:
- Monetizing ‘free Wi-Fi’: Analytics, LBS, advertising, consumer engagement
- Big leaps in Wi-Fi network performance, seamless services, & intelligent connectivity
- The resurgence in Wi-Fi for Smart Cities & the Internet of Things
- The toughest of challenges: High-density Wi-Fi
- Going OTT: Massive aggregation of Wi-Fi hotspots
And who will you meet from our team?
Jim is a retired Air Force Master Sergeant with over 29 Years of experience in System Design and Engineering. Through out the course of his career, he has guided the deployment of systems throughout Europe and the United States and is skilled in aspects of system development with practical experience in designing, fielding and testing systems. Jim has worked in multiple industries to include Government, Military, Transportation, Telecomm and Public Safety developing an understanding of programs and methods to lead talented teams to successful outcomes.
Zdenek is responsible for strategic company goals as a CEO. In December 2014 Zdenek relocated to San Francisco and opened a new SOCIFI Headquarters here. Good enough is never enough for Zdenek and great customer experience is crucial for him.
Can’t wait to get more information about SOCIFI’s news? Have a look at our last articles:
For more information about the Summit visit the official website